The Gorgeous Makeda.
Length 16-18 inches
Texture: Exotic Curly
All the information you need to know about The Rose Style Studio Collection Wigs:
Please add your cap size in the comment section when checking out.
- 110%-120% Light/ Med: 2 bundles)
- 130%-140% (Med: 3 Bundles)
- 150% (Heavy: 4 Bundles)
- 100% Ventilated cap
- Texture: Made with 100% Brazillian Virgin Hair
- Color: From Natural Dark brown or Natural Black tones to Honey Blondes and Chestnut Browns
- Construction: Machine made
- Cut & Style
- Lace Color: Medium Brown Baby Hairs included in the front and back.
- Bleach Knots on closure
- Lace Closures remain un-plucked for customer preference.
Installment: Requires no glue or tape for wear.
- Accessories Included: adjustment strap for added security and comfort.
- This item is non-refundable
ALL CUSTOM WIGS SHIP WITHIN 20 BUSINESS DAYS OR SOONER.
No refunds are allowed after an order has been shipped out. Customers are advised to complete exchange requests within 5 business days of receipt in order to qualify for an exchange. Any exchange request not received within the specific time frame will be disqualified, The product must be sent back in the original condition(resell-able condition) as it was when shipped from us, meaning it cannot be combed, washed, brushed, cut, worn, colored, altered in any way (original ties must remain intact as it was received by the customer). Send your exchanged item(s) including your first name, last name, phone number, your exchange request and original receipt to:
NOTE: DUE TO THE DELICATE NATURE OF LACE CLOSURES & WIGS THEY CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED OR REPLACED.
Helpful hints to ensure an accurate measurement:
1. Measure holding the tape snug but not tight against the head.
2. Keep the tape flat against your head not allowing twists to develop on the tape.
3. Measure at least 3 times. Consistent measurements will indicate you are measuring correctly.
4. Use a cloth measuring tape if possible.
There are six measurements in total, they are:
1. The circumference of the head
2. Forehead to nape of neck
3. Ear to ear across front hairline
4. Ear to ear over top of head
5. Temple to temple around back of head
6. Nape of neck
Here is an example of how to enter your measurements.
**To ensure a proper fit, please include measurements as described in the graph**